This log gives an overview of the most prominent changes in each release. Minor fixes, changes “under the hood” and refactoring changes are not listed here. We try to follow the Semantic Versioning scheme as much as possible.
- Table Extractor: Gracefully handle case when table row contains less elements than expected; improve general error handling
- Find Elements: Fix search context when specifying WebElements as input and using the “Explicit wait” option
- Additional synchronization, fix string representation of WebDriver and WebElement cells (see version-1.1.1)
- Fix rare case of license parsing issue causing an unjustified “The license is invalid.” message
- Final release for KNIME 2.12+
- Table Extractor: A new node for the convenient conversion of an HTML <table> into a KNIME table. Currently in early beta — your feedback is welcome!
- Update ChromeDriver to 2.27
- Update jBrowserDriver to 0.17.3
- Frame: Fixed selection menu for WebElement input
- Fixing nasty synchronization issue which sometimes caused an “Execute failed: Error communicating with the remote browser. It may have died.” error when running strongly parallelized branches. Many thanks to Julian Leweling for the valuable input towards localizing this problem!
- Set correct version numbers for plugins and features.
- Frame: Updated with additional methods to select frames, and to navigate back to the parent frame. Old version of the node is marked as “deprecated”.
- Ended beta phase
- Adding a fixed Opera driver
- Fix running Marionette on Windows for good. Apologies and thank you for your patience!
- Quit WebDriver: Avoid errors when quitting a WebDriver which is not available any longer; instead only show a warning.
- Drag and Drop: New node to drag WebElements
- Send Keys: Add additional node documentation on how to send special keys
- Update ChromeDriver to 2.24 to fix “SessionNotCreatedException” on Chrome 54+
- Old Firefox driver is now deprecated. Instead, Marionette should be used for working with Firefox.
- Update HtmlUnitDriver to 2.22
- Update jBrowserDriver to 0.17.0 and fix launching issue when KNIME directory is located on a path with spaces
- Quit WebDriver: Eliminate potential exception
- Update jBrowserDriver to 0.15.0
- Update Selenium to 2.53.1
- Update jBrowserDriver to 0.14.9
- Update driver binaries (ChromeDriver 2.22, geckodriver 0.9.0, Internet Explorer Driver Server 2.53.1)
- Update jBrowserDriver to 0.14.5 which gets rid of a custom SecurityManager and thus resolves issues in KNIME in conjunction with parallel streams
- Fix starting of included PhantomJS executable when path to binary file contains spaces
- Make changes to PhantomJS executable path reflect on all newly created instances
- Quit WebDriver: Fix error when table contains multiple instances of one WebDriver
- Do not show any notification prompts in Chrome during execution
- Passing Selenium data between nodes now works correctly when “Write tables to disc.” is enabled
- Add forgotten PhantomJS binary for Linux
- Update jBrowserDriver to 0.13.4
- Replace old PhantomJS driver with pooled version, configuration option to specify number of pooled instances
- Fix serialization regression on KNIME 2.12 introduced with beta-7
- Added jBrowserDriver (only in version for KNIME 3.1+)
- Pooling of PhantomJS processes
- Shortening exception messages when displayed in tool tips
- Update Selenium to version 2.53.0 (fixes issue with recent Firefox 45)
- Update bundled driver binaries (Chrome 2.21, Internet Explorer 2.53.0, PhantomJS 2.1.1, Marionette 0.6.2); bundled PhantomJS now also available for Linux
- Start WebDriver: Quit WebDrivers when resetting the node (before, they were only quit when KNIME was closed)
- WebDriver Factory: Show capabilities on port mouse over
- Update Selenium to version 2.48.2 (fixes issue with recent Firefox 43)
- Added Marionette and Edge drivers
- Wait: Added optional input port
- Wait: Improve progress reporting
- Frame: New node for frame switching
- KNIME 3 compatibility
- Select: New node for selecting items in <select> menus
- Bundle (almost) all driver binaries with the node distribution; this means no more additional manual downloads.
- Find Elements: Option to avoid failing node in case no element is found
- Send Keys: Ability to send special characters
- Find Elements: Meaningful column names for appended columns
- Find Elements: "Extract only first match" option
- InnerHTML: Fixed node description and select default options
- Execute Selenium script: New node
- Start WebDriver: Do not require a URL
- Find Elements: Improved progress monitoring
- WebDriver Factory: New node; support RemoteWebDrivers; ability to specify Selenium capabilities
- Quit WebDriver: Provide output table
- Window: New node
- Start WebDriver: Ability to specify global timeouts
- Bulk RemoteWebDriver Factory: New node
- Start WebDriver: Ability to specify implicit wait
- Find Elements: Ability to specify explicit wait
- Close open WebDrivers when quitting KNIME
- Append unique column names to avoid any conflicts
- Extract InnerHTML: New node